DYFFRYN ROAD and DYFFRYN HOUSE about 1916
Dyffryn Road in 1916 with Dyffryn House at the right. The house was demolished in 1977 and in 1980 a new council estate was built on the field at the right of the photo. The estate was named Gwynfryn after a local councillor, Gwynfryn Davies.
Date this page last updated: October 1, 2010